Gas Safety Inspections & Certificates
A yearly gas safety check is a legality for every static caravan and holiday home and a copy of your gas safety certificate will have to be shown to the park or campsite it is sited on each year.
Our Gas Safe registered gas engineers can service your boiler, water heater, cooker and any other appliances to ensure they are working safely and effectively and supply you with a certificate.
A typical annual static caravan service will include:
- A check for gas leaks and condition of pipework and hoses
- Ventilation check (air inlets are clear and adequate)
- Flue check (smoke spillage test)
- Check safety devices are work correctly
- All appliances are safe to use
Don't Do It Yourself with Gas
By tampering with the gas installation/appliance you may put yourself and your family's life at risk. Gas is very safe in the hands of an expert.